Puggy's World

I am a pug who loves FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, FOOD and more FOOD :) Nothing gets me more excited than FOOD, when I am not eating, you will find me resting ....

Thursday, April 17, 2008

JAILED !!

I was in jail since this week.


Sometimes, my friends visit me


And my crime .................. ................. ..........

for having a lumpy lump on me and letting other dogs lick my lumpy lump ......... oh gesssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ...... who is the stupid judge ?


Any of you doggies heard of this type of stupid judgement ?

9 Comments:

At 3:59 am, Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

At least you have vistors I suppose. You poor thing.

Simba x

 
At 9:54 am, Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh of your friends seems to be laughing while visiting you at jail

~ Girl girl

 
At 6:32 pm, Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

I have a question.. since Gal Gal is the one who can't licking your lumpy lump, why don't they put her in jail instead of you?!! It's unfair.. I am staging a 'Free Boo Boo' protest!

 
At 10:43 am, Blogger Boo Casanova said...

err... is it bcoz u can't lick it yourself that's why u let others lick for u??

wet wet licks

Boo

 
At 11:12 am, Blogger Ben & Darling said...

Oh BooBoo, we have the same fate.....

 
At 11:16 am, Blogger Joe Stains said...

was the judge a cat or something like that? It seems so totally unfair!

 
At 2:54 pm, Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Shouldn't it be "them" who should be jailed & not you?

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

 
At 3:11 am, Blogger Charlie said...

Yeah, put THEM in jail & let you go free!
- Charlie

 
At 8:11 pm, Blogger BenTheRotti said...

I demand you be released immediatley or i will... umm.. umm.. umm.. well i will do something unspeakable!!

Ben xxxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home