Puggy's World

I am a pug who loves FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, FOOD and more FOOD :) Nothing gets me more excited than FOOD, when I am not eating, you will find me resting ....

Saturday, April 08, 2006

The Art of Sleeping - Part 2

I have found a NEW WAY OF SLEEPING !! :)

The other day, when gal gal (She happens to be my favourite female person in this world) was reading on the floor, and I look around and can't find any cloth around for me to sleep on .... an evil thought came to my mind ...

I slowly walk over to gal gal, look at her with my most handsome eyes and proceeded to go onto her laps and tummy, and immediately close my eyes to sleep .... wow !!! this is heavenly !!! At last, I found a cloth to sleep on ...

But obviously, gal gal was not to happy about it. Can you imagine a 12 kg dog on your lap and tummy ?? Well, and obviously, I didnt get to sleep on her for long, before I know it, gal gal put me on the floor and went off.

But hey !!! where am i going to sleep now that I do not have a cloth ... arggghhh ...

Dont care, I followed gal gal and use my mouth to tuck on her dress, wanting her to sit down for me to lie on ...

well, obviously it didnt work .... I cant sleeppppppppp