Puggy's World

I am a pug who loves FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, FOOD and more FOOD :) Nothing gets me more excited than FOOD, when I am not eating, you will find me resting ....

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Half answered prayers

I was super duper mega happy when I woke up this monday and saw the heavy downpour ... and thought that my prayers were answered.

Until I realised that today is Thursday, not SATURDAY !!!!! ... cry cry cry cry cry ....

The rain came on the WRONG DAY !!!! Maybe I was not specific enough the other day ... Maybe I should pray for rain on SATRUDAY now ....

***PRAYERS IN PROGRESS ..... DO NOT DISTURB*******

6 Comments:

At 7:03 pm, Blogger Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hey there,

I would love to add you to our master list of 'dogbloggers' over at www.dogswithblogs.com.au. Is that okay with you ?

Love

Opy

 
At 7:55 pm, Blogger Boo Boo said...

WOW .... that's cool !!

Let's do it !! Add me please !! I love to make more friends : )

Thanks pal !!

 
At 8:13 pm, Blogger Boo Boo said...

oh by the way, I think I am a "rescued doggie".

Fat Fat found me abandoned in the streets many years back. Or do you considered me as one ? : )

 
At 9:52 am, Blogger Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hey Boo Boo,

Cool - will add you today :-)

Yep, you sure are a rescue puppy - I am glad that Fat Fat bought you home and gave you a nice life :-)

Love

Opy

 
At 11:03 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boo boo, wow! What a sunny saturday! ;)

 
At 3:09 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi boo boo... dun u like to go see Dr. Ling? I was juz there few weeks back and I like her a lot! She always sayang me and doggie talk to me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home