Puggy's World

I am a pug who loves FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, FOOD and more FOOD :) Nothing gets me more excited than FOOD, when I am not eating, you will find me resting ....

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

I am a CALENDER BOY !!

Oh !! I am so HAPPY AND EXCITED NOW !! I AM A CALENDER BOY !!

You see, there was this calender contest by Owned By Pugs and I submitted my most handsome, cute, adorable pics over and I got selected and my pics will appear on the December Calender !!

That's handsome me on the last pics :)

SO I AM NOW A CALENDER BOY !!! Hope I gets more modeling / calender assignments from now onwards !! YIPEE ......

Oh, back to the calender, proceeds from the purchase of the calender will go to Compassionate Pug Rescue ("CPR"). CPR is a non provit, volunteer run pug rescue organisation based in South Florida. All the donation will go towards nursing needy pugs back to health and the calender serves as a daily reminder that a donation of any size makes a huge difference in the life of a pug.

I want to help all these homeless pugs, for, I, myself was once homeless and rescued by Fat Fat.

"EXTRA EXTRA !!! Calenders for sales !!! EXTRA EXTRA ...."

8 Comments:

At 1:09 pm, Blogger BigBrownBearBear said...

Hi Puggy! Thanks for reading Bear bear at bigbrownbearbear.blogspot.com

I have added you in his links and it would be great if you could too. I have a button made for bear which you can simply copy and paste onto your HTML.

 
At 9:24 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so, you'll appear on a day for dec 07? that's cool... now, u can say that's my day!

licky wet wet licks

boo

 
At 6:05 pm, Blogger Jay said...

Wow... my friend! You are a calendar boy now!

Can I have your paw-to-graph please???

 
At 9:03 am, Blogger Chelsea said...

From one supermodel to another...congratulations!

That is pugtastic!


XOXOXOXO
Chelsea

 
At 4:44 pm, Blogger Fu Fu said...

Boo Boo! You are a CALENDER BOY now? Wah I also want your paw-to-graph. So happy for you. ;)

~ fufu

 
At 8:54 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow boo boo the next time u get called up for assignments again, let our mummy know. she can do a complimentary makeup and hairstyling for you!

 
At 7:02 pm, Blogger Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hey Boo - Boo,

Congrats on your calender entry - can I have your autograph :-)

Love
Opy

 
At 1:19 pm, Blogger T-man Angel said...

Congrats on getting in the calendar! You are a star! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home