Puggy's World

I am a pug who loves FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, FOOD and more FOOD :) Nothing gets me more excited than FOOD, when I am not eating, you will find me resting ....

Friday, August 11, 2006

Hit and run

No no no no no .......... its not me, but somebody else ....

I came across this blog today and is so sadden by it .... everyone at home is so sad .... HOW CAN ANYBODY IN THE WORLD HIT A DOG AND JUST DRIVE OFF???? LEAVING THE DOG TO FIGHT FOR ITS OWN LIFE ???

What is this world coming to? How can someone be so cruel? Why is that driver so ~!@#$%^&*()_+ ......

Anyway, if you have any leads to the accident, please give the owner a call.

JUSTICE MUST BE DONE !!

3 Comments:

At 1:46 pm, Blogger Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

That's a really sad story of Hershey :-(
I believe in karma - and that "human" will get theirs, and when they do, I hope it hurts !

Love
Opy

 
At 11:07 am, Blogger billiejean said...

Dear BooBoo,

You've been tagged! Read what's that all about in my blog!

Billiejean

 
At 6:51 am, Blogger ranger said...

oh puggy, my mom told me a story that someone hit a dog (who was our cousin) in front of our house. he was just spending the night with her. her doggie stayed by his side and barked until humans came out of the house.

it was so sad - he died and he is buried in our backyard. she put up signs for weeks in front of the house to call the hit-and-run driver a *$#)#$(*#&$)@#(*&.

-*woof*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home