Puggy's World

I am a pug who loves FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, FOOD and more FOOD :) Nothing gets me more excited than FOOD, when I am not eating, you will find me resting ....

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Tag Tag Tag

I have been tagged AGAIN !! But this time, for a different reason.

Its not exactly the same game as the last time, this time, I am supposed to say 5 things that makes a good doggie friend .... and I have been thinking thinking thinking REAL HARD ..... and can only come up with the following 5 reasons:-

A good doggies friend,

1) shares his food
2) shares his leftover
3) shares his titbit
4) shares his ............
5) shares his ......

Well, you see, my problem is that, I I I .... I ... I ... I am a lonely, loner dog ....

You see, I love to be in my own world and have very few friends (except the few very good friends that I know from the internet). So I dont really know what makes a good doggie friend and my best knowledge is on FOOD, FOOD and still FOOD ..... so thats why I think the above 5 qualities make a good doggie friend :)

5 Comments:

At 2:57 am, Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

I will be your friend and you don't even have to share! That's what's great about the internet.

Hey, have you signed into the Dogs with Blogs forum yet? We need you to vote for you fellow Singaporean Magic Fever as the Best Picture of the month!

Show your support! And she is so cute...

Bussie Kissies
Buster

 
At 4:04 pm, Blogger Sunshade said...

hey Boo Boo, I came up with two more:

Share his Mac Nuggets
Share his milk shake

I will definitely be your friend if you just add those two to your list...hehe!

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

 
At 9:13 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Boo boo from BooBoo... if you like running like a maniac we could be best friends... if you like more wrestling you could be friends with my brother Ginga.

 
At 5:32 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey boo boo, you should nag your parent to take you out and introduce friends for you. luckily i have cousins to play with. otherwise, i could be a loner like you too.

licky wet wet licks

boo

 
At 7:57 am, Blogger Mosilager said...

parents are ok with the whole meeting other doggies and people thingi... i just had surgery on my knee so i'm recovering and can't run so much any more :( of course i forget that every time i see a rabbit and then my knee hurts a lot the next day. good about your cousins... do you run around with them?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home