Puggy's World

I am a pug who loves FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, FOOD and more FOOD :) Nothing gets me more excited than FOOD, when I am not eating, you will find me resting ....

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Latest Bed

After my last post on my Bed, a few concerned friends highlighted to me the danger of sleeping so high up in the air .... some are worried that I may sleepwalk and fall and some said I may roll over and fall and break an old bones or something.

Thanks for all the concern. Well, I managed to get Gal Gal to give me a NEW BED !!

Well, its not exactly new, its "converted" from a dog carrier. And this is how it looks like

As you can all see, this is way too tiny for me ... Fat Fat even mentioned that it looks like a whelping area used by a bitch and its babies ....

For the record, I am a MALE, I am NO bitch, and I have got NO babies .....

but I like the new bed ... hahahaha

This is a close up of me sleeping

Does anyone here have any bigger bed to spare ??? I need a BIGGER bed badly ....

4 Comments:

At 10:10 pm, Blogger ranger said...

dude. that doesn't look comfortable. you need to be able to stretch out. can't wait till i don't have to sleep in the crate all night and have free roam in the house. yup, that will be awesome.

thanks for the drive-by yesterday! feelin much better. mom is soo dramatic.

-*w00f*

 
At 2:35 pm, Blogger Jay said...

Boo Boo, your new bed really look too small for you. Why don't you try to take over your Gal Gal's bed?? hiak hiak hiak

 
At 1:57 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That looks like a bed that isn't too comfortable. Why don't you just curl up with mom and dad, like I always do :)

 
At 4:18 pm, Blogger Sunshade said...

hey boo boo, I don't think anyone would mistake you as a girl, I mean, you have that handsome wrinkly face and male-ly figure!!! Now with the bed.....dont' you think it's a little too tight for your male-ly figure??

Thanks for visiting my blog, you are added on my blog page!!

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

 

Post a Comment

<< Home