Puggy's World

I am a pug who loves FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, FOOD and more FOOD :) Nothing gets me more excited than FOOD, when I am not eating, you will find me resting ....

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

My First Kiss

I have always been a very quiet and reserved boy, in the sense that I do not express myself often.

I mean, I know I love everyone in the house, especially Gal Gal. However, I have never expressed my love for her before, until a few months back.

I don't know what came over me, but I gave Gal Gal my first kiss by licking her on her lips a few months ago. And Gal Gal was indeed very surprised as I had never done something like this all the years.

And I have been kissing her very often since then. Well ....... ok , I am a shy boy ..... stop teasing me ...........

8 Comments:

At 9:54 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

AHahah!! Is gal gal consider your mummy?

 
At 10:38 pm, Blogger Joey said...

You only had your first kiss at 14 yrs of age? what a late bloomer hehehe

 
At 9:44 am, Blogger Boo Boo said...

Tommy : errr ... yeah sort of .... errr ... but not really ... err ..

Joey : I had always wanted to reserve my first kiss to my TRUE LOVE ... well .... errr ... since I have not found one till now .... might as well give it away ... :P

 
At 2:11 pm, Blogger Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Yeah for Boo-Boo ! I don't give kisses away too freely either - not like Charlie who kisses everyone and anything :-) I only give them out to those who truly deserve it - so now I give mum and dad one on the odd occassion cause they looked after me pretty good when I was sick. I don't think it bothers them too much though - as, if you read my blog, you know that I eat birds and rabbit poo :-)

Love
Opy

 
At 5:27 pm, Blogger Fu Fu said...

Aw...
That's so sweet...

~ fufu

 
At 7:06 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Er..err... nevermind, i understand.

 
At 9:12 pm, Blogger Jay said...

Boo Boo, I also don't kiss people easily. Must reserve our kisses, then it becomes valuable.

Unlike Brandy.. he kisses EVERYBODY... including strangers... eekkskkssss!

 
At 3:28 pm, Blogger Huskii said...

My first kiss I think I gave it to my own dick.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home