Puggy's World

I am a pug who loves FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, FOOD and more FOOD :) Nothing gets me more excited than FOOD, when I am not eating, you will find me resting ....

Saturday, August 26, 2006

First gift from a fellow blogger

I am so excited and happy !!! Guess what ??

I am getting my first gift from a fellow blogger, Jay !! Isn't this amazing ?

First, I get to know lots of friends through cyberspace. Next I got a gift !! This is simply amazing !!

Well, I still got to wait for my gift, I am invited to Jay's birthday party next month, and I will get my gift then.

Oh yeah !! I am so excited and keep talking about my gifts that I forgot to introduce Jay to you. Sorry :P

Jay, is a 15 year old Australian silky terrier staying in Singapore !

Read more about Jay here.

Thanks Jay !! I will see you at your birthday bash !!

1 Comments:

At 6:21 pm, Blogger Jay said...

Hey Boo Boo, I'm so glad you are coming to my re-birth/birthday bash. By the way, is Bond/Gel coming?

I've sent you an email... PLEASE check your email.. hee

~Jay

 

Post a Comment

<< Home