Puggy's World

I am a pug who loves FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, FOOD and more FOOD :) Nothing gets me more excited than FOOD, when I am not eating, you will find me resting ....

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Happy Lunar New Year !!!!

Today is the first day of the Lunar New Year, also known as the Lunar Chinese New Year.

Happy Lunar New Year to everyone, DOGGIES and your HUMAN included !!!

Since I am a FOOD EXPERT, I shall introduce all the new year goodies to all my DOGGIES friends :)

First we have the Mandarin Oranges. This looks like an orange but is not exactly an orange. In Cantonese (a chinese dialet), it is call "Kam", which means Gold. So Kam is actually something very auspicious and is a MUST HAVE during chinese new year. And Yeah !! It does taste good !! You bet !!



And we have steamboat. In the olden days in China, families like to gather around steamboat during Chinese new year eve as the weather is cold. I like steamboat ! I see fish, meat, beef, lamp, meatball, fishball, vegetable, prawns .... EVERYTHING !! EVERYTHING that I can eat .... Yummy yummy



Oh Yes !!! And the most important thing is red packets !! Inside the red packet are money money money money which I can buy more food and treats and treats and food and food ........

HAPPY LUNAR NUDE YEAR EVERYONE !!!!

8 Comments:

At 11:34 pm, Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Happy Lunar Nude Year right back at you!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

 
At 12:07 pm, Blogger Boo Casanova said...

hey boo boo,

did you get to eat Kam? I did I did! mom share half each time she eats them.

so far i only managed to get 1 ang pow from Mom. :-( but, my hooman only managed to get 2!

wet wet licks

Boo

 
At 1:31 am, Blogger Myeo said...

Hope that you get many ang pows so that you can use the money to even buy more food for yourself.

Love
Boy n Baby

 
At 5:13 pm, Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Mmmmm yummy food.

Simba xx

 
At 11:20 am, Blogger Fu Fu said...

Happy er.. NUDE year to you Boo BOO. did you get lots of ANG POWS?
You sure are an expert on food

~ fufu

 
At 1:13 pm, Blogger Boo Casanova said...

boo boo,

THANK YOU THANK YOU! I got your package delivered this morning about 10 minutes ago. :-) i am playing the ball ball... evil dad put a treat inside. why can't he just give the treat directly to me? :-(

THANK YOU THANK YOU!

wet wet licks

Boo

 
At 1:29 pm, Blogger Isabella said...

What a great Lunar New Year feast! You all know how to put a feast on! I hope you got lots of goodies to eat.
Big Wags,
Isabella

 
At 12:54 pm, Blogger Isabella said...

How come you have been so quiet lately? I just heard on the news that there was an earthquake in your part of the world. Hope you are all okay and didn't get shook up!
Big Wags,
Isabella

 

Post a Comment

<< Home