Puggy's World

I am a pug who loves FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, FOOD and more FOOD :) Nothing gets me more excited than FOOD, when I am not eating, you will find me resting ....

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

My Personal Bodyguard

Does anyone knows that I have got a Personal Bodyguard. And the best thing about him is that I do not have to pay a single cent for this personalise service :D

Some of you may have heard of Boy Boy the CKCS. For those who are not familiar, Boy Boy is a 6 year old (I think) CKCS. Fat Fat and Gal Gal adopted him some years back.

This is Boy Boy


Sometimes I call him Flappy, cos his ears will flap when he walks and runs .... a very funny Boy.

Boy Boy is NOT a loner, unlike me, and he likes company, and hate to be alone. He will bark his head off if he is ever left alone. Because of this, he likes to follow me wherever I go. Errrrr ..... yes, even to the toilet .... ***roll eyes***

And Gal Gal commented that Boy Boy is practically like a shadow of mine, and in a sense he is very protective over me and will bark his head off if I am not within his sight ..... To the extend that I sometimes wonder if he is gay.

He is so protective to the extend that when we sleep, he MUST MUST MUST have body contact with me, and he wakes up immediately if we lost that "body contact".

See for yourself


Dont you think he can be my bestest friend?

11 Comments:

At 7:00 pm, Blogger Boo Casanova said...

boo boo,

i think he's GAY!!! no other explanation can explain the way he treats you! no nononono! he's definitely into you.

wet wet licks

Boo

 
At 7:53 am, Blogger Hammer said...

Hi Boo Boo

Boy Boy loves you and you are his hero. This is why he won't leave your side. I'd do the same if I was living with you.

Thank you for sending the 3 postcards of Singapore and entering mum in the draw for a free trip to Singapore. You and Bond and your mum and dad are so very kind to do this.

You and Boy Boy look so cute lying beside each other. I'd love to lie beside you too. You needn't be scared of my size. I'm a gentle giant and I wouldn't squash you. I would protect you too.

Love from your friend, Hammer

 
At 9:50 am, Blogger Myeo said...

Oh Boo Boo, we think Boy Boy just loves you. We dont think he is gay..absolutely NO. Reason being he doesnt have that 'gay' look. We think he treats you like a brother.

Love
Boy n Baby

 
At 10:34 am, Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

He looks like Momo!

http://momo-cavalier.blogspot.com/

Give him the link to Momo's blog - that will keep him busy so you have some alone time!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

 
At 4:37 pm, Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

I think its sweet. Its nice to have a friend like that.

Simba xx

 
At 5:48 pm, Blogger Fu Fu said...

I agree with Boo. I think it's another BBM in the making. :P

~ fufu

 
At 11:43 am, Blogger José Tan said...

Boo, just dropping by to woof Hi!

 
At 3:54 pm, Blogger Isabella said...

Hey BooBoo! I got the postcards yesterday that you and Bond sent me. Thanks a bunch! That was really sweet of you. I'll have to send you a postcard from Florida!
Big Wags,
Isabella
P.S.- I think your bodyguard is adorable.

 
At 6:43 pm, Blogger Scrappy and Pebbles said...

Awww he loves you that is very sweet.


Tail wags
~Scrappy

 
At 11:35 am, Blogger Tin Tin Blogdog said...

He's into you so just go with it, dooog.

And thanks so much to you and Bond for entering me into the lucky draw....paws crossed I win that trip to meet you!

Chow for now,

Tin Tin xo

 
At 1:57 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

boo, do u need some help? i can wink at boy boy and bring him away so that u hv a little personal time? btw does he like gals? coz he didn't seem to be interested in me the last time we met *blush*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home