Puggy's World

I am a pug who loves FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, FOOD and more FOOD :) Nothing gets me more excited than FOOD, when I am not eating, you will find me resting ....

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Im super troublesome :(

I have a fetish, and that is when I sleep, I need to sleep on cloth, any cloth will do.

Last night, as usual, Gal Gal gave me a very huge towel for me to sleep on. But some how, I dont know what happened, but I peed on the towel !!!!!!!!!!!! *****sigh***** Whats wrong with me?

And being a very clean dog, I dont exactly like to sleep on a pee stained towel. So what did I do? I wake Gal Gal up. It doesnt help that it was 3am in the morning, and being a sleepy head that she is, she thought that I was being notty and needed a hug or pat on the head, and she went back to sleep.

I woke her up again and again and again, until the 5th time that I think she is finally angry with me and scolded me. It was only on the 5th time that she woke up that she realised I refused to sleep on the towel, she investigated and found out the reason why.

But, again, being a lazy and sleepy bum, she refused to get out of the room to get me a new towel, she gave me her worn clothing and towel to sleep on. BUT I DONT WANT TO SLEEP ON THOSE !!!! I WANT MY TOWEL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And guess what? YES ! I woke Gal Gal up for the 6th time ............................... Yawn ...... its time to hit the sack now that I got what I want ................... Gd nite

6 Comments:

At 1:23 am, Blogger Myeo said...

You like sleeping on towels. Ok will take note of it. Come your birthday, we will get you a nice towel. Btw, have you receive any parcel lately?

Love
Boy n Baby

 
At 10:45 pm, Blogger Boo Casanova said...

oh boo boo,

you are getting old.... somehow you still find the energy to charm baby's heart. kekekeke.

don't you wish you could speak so you can tell gal gal what's wrong? i wish i can speak hooman language when i'm sick too.

wet wet licks

Boo

 
At 12:29 pm, Blogger Sunshade said...

Boo Boo... you are not super troublesome, you are just "high maintenance" like me. At least that's how mum puts it!

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

 
At 5:45 pm, Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Oh dear, no-one got much sleep in your house did they,

Simba xx

 
At 3:20 am, Blogger Murphey said...

Wow, my lady's last dog was like that. One time she found a napkin and she curled up in the smallest ball she could so that her whole body was laying on the napkin while she slept. It was pretty funny!

Murph the Dog

 
At 1:55 pm, Blogger Fu Fu said...

BooBoo... why didn't you just jump up the bed and sleep with galgal instead.

~ fufu

 

Post a Comment

<< Home