Puggy's World

I am a pug who loves FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, FOOD and more FOOD :) Nothing gets me more excited than FOOD, when I am not eating, you will find me resting ....

Sunday, January 14, 2007

I am BACK!!!!

Sorry for the lack of post recently. I have a bad piece of news to announce .... hmmm ... but let me monitor for a while first before I decide whether to make the announcement ....

Anyway, it has been raining for the past few days, and we are looking at continuous rain for the past few days. And cos of the rain, we had been in door for the past few days.

This is Boy Boy, the CKCS, and me, pretending to be hiding from the rain :P



Not too bad ah .....

***singing*** Rain drops keeps falling on my head ... dong dong dong......

7 Comments:

At 5:01 pm, Blogger Myeo said...

Glad to see that you are back. What Bad News are you talking about? Hope that it is nothing to do with your health..gulp.

Love
Boy n Baby

 
At 10:17 pm, Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

You look like you're protecting Boy Boy!

Bad news?!?!?!?! Don't do this to us!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

 
At 9:44 am, Blogger Boo Casanova said...

nope, boo boo, i don't miss you but still WELCOME BACK! where have you been? i thought you decide to give up on the blog already.

wet wet licks

Boo

 
At 12:23 pm, Blogger Fu Fu said...

Boo Boo what bad news? Dont tell me boy boy is your son also. Heee

~ fufu

 
At 4:43 pm, Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

I hope the bad news is just that its raining.

Simba xx

 
At 8:09 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good news or bad news, we are behind boo boo!

Come on!

 
At 4:51 am, Blogger Sunshade said...

How can you be so handsome even at 16??

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

 

Post a Comment

<< Home