Puggy's World

I am a pug who loves FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, FOOD and more FOOD :) Nothing gets me more excited than FOOD, when I am not eating, you will find me resting ....

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Happy 2007

Wohooooo ..... 2006 was here and its gone !!!

WELCOME 2007, hope you brings my friends, my family and me more TREATS, more FOOD, more BONES, more TOYS, and more of EVERYTHING ! And yes, hopefully more friends :) and may this be a better year than last :)

Oh yes ! I have been tagged again by Baby and Boy and the rules of the game is the person who is being tagged have to list down 5 new year resolution and tagged 5 person there after.

My new year resolution

My new year resolution is not to make any more new year resolutions !

Well, let me explain, I used to make new year resolutions. However, I always never fulfill them 90% of the time !!!! Either I am not setting realistic resolutions or that .... well, I don't know. I guess I gradually give up .....

Well never mind :D

6 Comments:

At 6:24 pm, Blogger Sunshade said...

I only made mine to make mum feel better LOL!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR Boo Boo and Bond!!!

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

 
At 9:17 pm, Blogger Boo Casanova said...

hey boo boo,

that's the best resolution i ever heard! hehehe.

wet wet licks

Boo

 
At 11:45 pm, Blogger Myeo said...

Well, that is a Realistic Resolution you have there..

Love
Boy n Baby

 
At 11:59 am, Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

I like setting myself up for failure every year.

Bussie Kissies
Buster

 
At 6:24 pm, Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

I didn't know you could do that! I could have kept that one.

Simba xx

 
At 12:39 am, Blogger Studly Dudley said...

Hey Boo Boo.. I like your style.. maybe i should delete my resolutions too! After all, I don't really want to fart less.
Besides, as a puppy of your distinguished age, you should be able to do whatever you want without any resolutions!!

Cheerio!
Dudley

 

Post a Comment

<< Home