Puggy's World

I am a pug who loves FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, FOOD and more FOOD :) Nothing gets me more excited than FOOD, when I am not eating, you will find me resting ....

Friday, February 09, 2007

Sleepless night again ......

Life has not been good for me recently .... I have been having sleepless nights.


You see, I have always been a very good and nice boy, I will make sure that everyone at home is safe and sound before I hit the sacks every night ..... And for a few days and nights last week, I DIDNT SEE Fat Fat !!!!!! ..... And I wonder, besides Bond, does anyone else in the house notice that Fat Fat is missing ...... I dont think they did ..... All of them are behaving like nothing unusual has happened.


Anyway, for a few nights last week, I kept wondering where has Fat Fat gone to, and I woke up in the middle of the night. errrrrr ....... yeah, at about 3am and bark at the bed, I just want to check if Fat Fat is sleeping on the bed ....... (you see, I am too old, fat and short to climb onto the bed) ....... But Fat Fat is never there ...... I only see Gal Gal ......





Where has my Fat Fat gone to?

Sorry Gal Gal, I disturbed your sleep ........

6 Comments:

At 10:24 pm, Blogger Boo Casanova said...

oh boo boo,

i hope gal gal is not too disturb with your midnight bark.

wet wet licks

Boo

 
At 12:05 am, Blogger Myeo said...

Hope that Fat Fat will be back soon. you look so sad..

Love
Boy n Baby

 
At 6:21 am, Blogger Sunshade said...

Oh no Boo Boo.............. please don't be sad...

Love nibbles,
MIss Sunshade

 
At 4:50 pm, Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Thats a sad face Booboo, someone needs a hug.

Simba xx

 
At 11:32 am, Blogger Fu Fu said...

Hum.. Is FatFat playing hide and seek with you?

~ fufu

 
At 6:15 pm, Blogger Hammer said...

Dear sweet Boo Boo

My mum and I hope Fat Fat will be home very soon. You are a very special man to care about Fat Fat so much. You need your sleep too.

Try not to worry about Fat Fat and ask Gal Gal if you can sleep on the pillow beside her.

It has taken me a little while but I sleep on the bed now. Hobson sleeps on the pillow beside mum and I sleep at her feet.

We love you Boo Boo and please look after yourself. You're 14 years old now and you are so very precious.

Love from Hammer and his family

 

Post a Comment

<< Home