Puggy's World

I am a pug who loves FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, FOOD and more FOOD :) Nothing gets me more excited than FOOD, when I am not eating, you will find me resting ....

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

DWB Party!!!!

ITS HERE !!! ITS HERE ..... wait .... I mean It WAS here ...

The Singapore DWB Party came and went, can you guys believe it that it is actually my first doggie Xmas party ???

Wow !!! But it sure is fun fun fun fun fun .... it was the first time that I met up with all the nice doggie friends of mine. Those present were

My Brother, Bond
Herbie
Jack and Joey
Scuba
Tommy
Jay, Coco, Whisky & Brandy
Fufu
Bear Bear
Huskii's sis, coco, and friend Herbie

It was a basically a fun day with lots of fun food .....

Yummy! Did you see that FuFu ??? FOOD !! FOOD !! FOOD


Thats a funny joke Fufu !!


FOOD !! FOOD !! FOOD !!! I see FOOD, and I cant stop drooling ......


Stop pulling me AWAY FROM MY FOOD .............

8 Comments:

At 11:33 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boo boo got new friends; don't love me anymore. :\

 
At 12:37 am, Blogger Myeo said...

Boo Boo, Why did you go missing for sooo many days? i miss you, u know but i did saw your photo in Fufu;s blog..hehe

did you know that Boo admitted that you are handsome. I really have good taste. Anyway, sine you were saying that you dont have a bark day, i am going to act like vValentine Day is your Birthday.. is it alright with you?

Love
Your Baby

 
At 12:23 pm, Blogger Boo Casanova said...

boo boo,

i saw your photo on fufu's blog. wow, you look really handsome. the photos here are a lil too small...

no wonder baby wanted you too...

wet wet licks

Boo

 
At 10:08 am, Blogger Boo Casanova said...

hey boo boo,

i wanna wish you HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR!

wet wet licks

Boo

 
At 9:22 am, Blogger Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Happy New Year Boo-Boo, lets hope that 2007 is a great year for all doggies and humans too :-)

Love
Opy

 
At 12:50 pm, Blogger Isabella said...

Happy New Year, Boo!
Big Wags,
Isabella

 
At 5:28 pm, Blogger Nugget said...

Hi Boo Boo, Wishing you a happy New Year! Love Nugget & Stewy

 
At 5:08 pm, Blogger Scrappy and Pebbles said...

Hi saw your pic on Fufu's blog and just had to visit and wish you a Happy New Year

~Scrappy

PS I have linked to you I hope that's okay? We like pugs there are two I sometimes walk with.
~Scrappy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home