Puggy's World

I am a pug who loves FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, FOOD and more FOOD :) Nothing gets me more excited than FOOD, when I am not eating, you will find me resting ....

Friday, July 13, 2007

Update on kitty

Remember the 3-legged kitty who ate ALL MY DINNER?

Well, Gal Gal finally realised that she can't keep feeding OUR DINNER (especially mine) to the Kitty.

So off she went to the pet shop to buy some dry food for Kitty. However, she was overwhelmed by the different brands that she see in the pet shop and didnt know what to get for Kitty. In the end, she has to call Uncle Chris for his professional opinion. Smart move I say!

So, Gal Gal has finally "adopted" Kitty, except that Kitty is not staying with us at home, she will still be out roaming in the estate, except that Gal Gal will make sure that Kitty is comfortably fed. Errrrr .... ..... ... Have any one of you heard of this type of "adoption"? WHAT IS THIS ???? ..... *sigh***

Well, so officially, I have a 3-legged Kitty as my brother, except that Kitty is not staying with us? Am I confusing you?

My only complain now is that I have to share my daily walking routine looking in the estate for Kitty. And not only that, Gal Gal will spend some time feeding and playing with Kitty and I AM NOT HAPPY !!!! ALL THESE ARE EATING INTO MY ALONE TIME WITH GAL GAL !!!

So effectively, I am spending lesser time with Gal Gal alone ... *** sob sob sob***


15 Comments:

At 9:44 am, Blogger Boo Casanova said...

hey booboo, i have awarded you the ROCKIN GUY BLOGGER award. check it out at my blog.

and should i be laughing at you for having a cat brother??

wet wet licks

Boo

 
At 9:56 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

boo boo, it's fri the 13th, maybe your-bro-kitty will turn into a monster and go to your home to eat all your food tonight.

hehe..

 
At 12:00 pm, Blogger Kien said...

Hi Boo Boo.. if i were u .. i will chase that kitty away whenever your gal gal is not with him.. heeheehee.. am i a being a bit baddie here??

Love
Golden Rossi

 
At 12:44 pm, Blogger Bella said...

naaa naaa BooBoo I think it's wondeful to take care of the kitty as one of the family - I'm sure your mama has love enough for you both.
Wuffs
Bella

 
At 1:42 pm, Blogger Myeo said...

You will be rewarded for your good deed. i heard of this kind of adoption before. Maybe Gal Gal should put a collar on him so that ppl will know that he got a owner.

Love
Baby

 
At 1:43 pm, Blogger Ben & Darling said...

Haha, now you have the same pro like mine...sharing all your ONLY playing with that kitty. Thats what mom did. I have 2 feline sista somemore. Eventhough they stay with grandpapa but still mom spend more time with them...Can you imagine how HARD ist??

GOOD LUCK buddy.

 
At 2:32 pm, Blogger Joe Stains said...

stupid defective cats :(

 
At 4:17 pm, Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Don't feed it after midnight or get water on it, or is that gremlins? Cats carry razor blades in their paws.

Simba xx

 
At 12:33 am, Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Yeah I'm a wee bit confused here. Your hooman adopted it but it's not staying with you guys? Hmmmm... I'm not sure that's adopting or what, hehehe!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

 
At 3:04 am, Blogger Casper and pals said...

Hey Boo Boo have you tried chasing the 3 legged kitty away?

 
At 6:00 am, Blogger Juno said...

Hi BooBoo, we're glad that your new cat brother is safe. :)

Momo xoxo

 
At 3:44 pm, Blogger Ume said...

but poor kitty! i think Gal Gal is v kind!

 
At 2:27 pm, Blogger Scruffy said...

Boo Boo

Tell me where the kitty is and I'll be right over to help you chase it away. Nothing like a good kitty chase.

Cheer up!

The Mighty Scruff

 
At 12:07 am, Blogger Goofy said...

Hey Boo Boo,
Glad you have a new kitty brother, but beware, booboo, he might fight more love from your mama... kitty isn't a good thing...

Love licks
goofy

 
At 5:03 pm, Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Boo Boo,
Wahh.. you got a kitty brother ah? Is he friendly towards u?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home