Puggy's World

I am a pug who loves FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, FOOD and more FOOD :) Nothing gets me more excited than FOOD, when I am not eating, you will find me resting ....

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

A Bloody looking drink

Hey doggies !

Guess what I am doing?


I am drinking a bloody looking ABC drink !!!

A for Apple
B for Beet Rote
C for Carrot !!!

Burppppppppp .... I tell you , it is so super good that I finish the whole lot of it !! I like fruit juice !!!

More please ! More please !

Oh yes folks, stay tune for a very funny video which I am going to put up soon :)

6 Comments:

At 9:23 pm, Blogger The Brat Pack said...

That stuff looks kinda scary!

Tucker

 
At 4:04 am, Blogger Par said...

I vote for B....apple juice don't look that red :P...

 
At 11:50 am, Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Yikes! At 1st I thought it was real blood! My gosh, if it was, your fangs will grow even looonger! Hehe, I'm joking. i bet that fruit juice was refreshing huh? Can't wait to watch your funny video.

Butt shakes,
Solid Gold Dancer

 
At 6:15 pm, Blogger Ben & Darling said...

Wah !!! Boo Boo, you sooooooo healthy ah?? My hooman never share the beefroot with me....I got only apple & carrot.

slurpy licks,
BenBEn

 
At 10:01 pm, Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

I thought you had turned vampire. I'm glad you haven't.

Simba x

 
At 10:22 am, Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

AHHHH... is that Boo Boo the Vampire?!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home