Puggy's World

I am a pug who loves FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, FOOD and more FOOD :) Nothing gets me more excited than FOOD, when I am not eating, you will find me resting ....

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Groom Groom Groom Groom

OK !! Some of you guess it correctly !!! The little gal is Zen's sister, Patches !

Patches has ran away from home to our house and now Girl Girl has to help comb her hair at least twice a day.

I told Girl Girl not to comb Patches hair as she does not ever groom me at all ..... ok, not that I have that much fur to groom, BUT ..... thats besides the question...... Anyway, being a good owner, Girl Girl listen to me and didnt comb Patches hair for a while, and GUESS WHAT !!!!! This is what happen to Patches head when it is not groom !!!

I swear that is Patches' head and not her fat bum !!!!!

Anyway, I couldn't bear that look on her anymore, it just look so ........... ummmhhhhhh ..... ... ... ... never mind. So I beg Girl Girl to help groom Patches ......

Doesn't she looks better like this ?
Ok, this is Girl Girl showing off her beginner's top knot skills, I think this is better

I like this fountain on Patches head

5 Comments:

At 5:46 pm, Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

You look super cute with your hair done.

Simba x

 
At 11:31 pm, Blogger natalie said...

Fountain!! LOL!!

 
At 7:55 am, Blogger Joe Stains said...

she looks WAY cute!!!

 
At 5:58 pm, Blogger Cocoa the Beagle said...

Ohhh cutie Patches! Erm yeah, we prefer Patches with her topknot! Maybe that's why hoomans say some gals are 'high maintenance' eh??

Wags,
Cocoa and Barley

 
At 6:42 pm, Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Patches looks great! I think she looks like one of those creatures from the swamp when her hair is not tied up. Hehe!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

 

Post a Comment

<< Home