Puggy's World

I am a pug who loves FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, FOOD and more FOOD :) Nothing gets me more excited than FOOD, when I am not eating, you will find me resting ....

Monday, November 03, 2008

The things about baby sheep

Ok, I thought I would have recovered from my People Eating dogs trauma .... But then who knows ..... Gal Gal send me more shocking news ....... ***faint***

This time, Gal Gal told me that they were having dinner in a restaurant one day, and they they were served this funny looking soupy thingy ..... and not knowing what it was, Gal Gal stayed cleared of it.

One of Gal Gal's friend couldn't bear with the curiosity any more and he started the ask the host what that dish was ............. oh I tell you, he is better off not asking ..... cos he only asked AFTER he had ate that dish.

Well, that dish is ****drum rolls******

Babies lamb, or lamb foetus . Ok, that means they are unborn babies lamb taken out of the mother's sheep stomach .... and they cooked it ........................

Lucky Gal Gal didnt touch that dish ...... phew !!! I think Gal Gal had a very intersting time in China .......... the land of everything goes on the table .................

I AM SO NOT GOING TO END UP IN CHINA .......... I MEAN ON ANY TABLE IN CHINA

5 Comments:

At 4:33 pm, Blogger Boo Casanova said...

the dead one ah?

wet wet licks

Boo

 
At 11:02 pm, Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Oh my! Not sure I'd be ordering that.

Simba x

 
At 7:57 am, Blogger Lindsay said...

Oh my dogness! We all need to stay far, far away from that China place! Thanks for letting us know how dangerous that place is for small furries!

Brown dog kisses,
Dannan

 
At 3:24 am, Blogger Lindsay said...

Boo Boo, I have something for you over at my bloggy!

Brown dog kisses,
Dannan

 
At 12:43 am, Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Okay, that's a bit too much. But honestly, I really don't know which one is more cruel. Baby sheep fetus aka if I'm not mistaken called veal too? getting tortured by being tied up for many months & forced to stand up 24/7 so that the meat will stay tender & then get slaughtered cruelly for human consumption OR get eaten before it even gets to be born & experience all this horrible cruelty. But either way, it is horrible but the sheep fetus didn't get to suffer 1st before getting cooked that's for sure. But the poor Sheep mama did. There are many people who are saying that eating veal is less crueler than not eating veal at all coz in their opinion, if the baby sheeps didn't get slaughter at that age to be eaten, it would have suffered for many years forced to produce milk in confinement or get cramped at a sheep breeding farm to breed non-stop then get beaten up, shocked by electric prongs, slashed by knives, etc everyday for the rest of their lives until their slaughter day comes. But instead their lives have been shortened. We really are sad that these animals are killed not only sheeps, but all the others including seafood creatures for the HOOMANS to eat. If we are upset by it, I guess we should just stick to being vegetarians. My Mommy has tried before but she said it was kinda hard. Today, she thinks twice 1st before ordering any food with meat in it. She still does eat meat but very rare you'll find her eating them. For us doggies, I think it's gonna be the HARDEST thing to do! Cutting off meat thoroughly. Argh! It's like the hoomans quitting smoking. BOL! Hopefully China will stop being a bit too disgusting but just like what I said in my previous comment, they are poor & from I know, the Chinese always eat everything! They don't leave anything to waste. Correct me if I'm wrong. Anyway, this is just my view & my opinion of it. Hope you're not too upset by it...

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

 

Post a Comment

<< Home