Puggy's World

I am a pug who loves FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, FOOD and more FOOD :) Nothing gets me more excited than FOOD, when I am not eating, you will find me resting ....

Monday, September 08, 2008

Cod fish din din !!!

Guess what doggies and hammies !!!

I had steamed cod fish for din din !!!! The cod fish was so yummilicious that I finish EVERY SINGLE PIECE OF IT !!! Even the soupy soup !!!

Oh yeah, as usual, I smell fishy after that :P


Oh yeah ! I heard my human also FORCED (is this the correct word?) Ben Ben's mum to buy some cod fish for Twinkle the Chicken .....

I wonder how was Twinkle's FORCED din din .... hahahahha

6 Comments:

At 12:15 am, Blogger BenTheRotti said...

Looks delicious! I LOVE stinky fish! I always go wipe my chops on the couch after I've finished.. just to see Mum's reaction hehehe

Ben xxxx

 
At 11:57 am, Blogger Ben & Darling said...

Oh BOo Boo, you should FORCE mom more!!!! I dont mind to have the FORCE cos fish. OMdoG, it paw licking good!!!! wakakaka!!!

But mom run away from me coz I smell fidhy. OPs..


slurpy licks,
Twinkle

 
At 12:51 pm, Blogger Joe Stains said...

I sure wish I got FORCED into such a thing. you are LUCKY!

 
At 5:05 pm, Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Dropping by to say hello. Hope you had a good weekend.

Simba x

 
At 11:05 am, Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Boo Boo,
We had salmon din din on the weekend and my dad was complaining about us smelling 'fishy'!! Heheh...
Ok, next we'll try cod fish.. *licks lips*

 
At 4:01 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooo I didn't know puggies can eat steamed fish.
Is that your secret to longevity?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home