Puggy's World

I am a pug who loves FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, FOOD and more FOOD :) Nothing gets me more excited than FOOD, when I am not eating, you will find me resting ....

Monday, November 17, 2008

New Dog in the House

Remember last week I mentioned that Bond is going to bring a girlfriend home ? Anyway, he did brought a girlfriend home on saturday, but whose girlfriend, we are still not sure now ......

Oh yes, this is the gal, do you see her ...... .... eyes and fangs ?????? ............ Oh MY MY MY !!!

She got evil eyes and evil fangs .......... but she has not used her evil eyes and evil fangs on anyone of us yet, cos Bond mentioned to her before that, if she were to use her evil eyes or evil fangs, Bond will not think twice to sit on her, I think that scares her off for a moment.

Oh yes, I am now sitting , sleeping, eating, dreaming with her 24/7 ...... dont be jealous you boys.

Anyone knows who this little gal is ? (Hint : she is also a blogger)

4 Comments:

At 4:31 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess is Patches!

 
At 4:48 pm, Blogger Zen said...

no wonder she 2 days no come home liao!!!! but.. but.. but.. where is my mummy? she also 2 days no come home *sobs*

 
At 5:00 pm, Blogger Boo Casanova said...

looks like a chiyo lookalike.

wet wet licks

Boo

 
At 2:40 am, Blogger Amber-Mae said...

That canNOT be Chiyo! No way! I have no idea but she really looks like Chiyo.

By the way, Happy Burpday ol'man!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home