Puggy's World

I am a pug who loves FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, FOOD and more FOOD :) Nothing gets me more excited than FOOD, when I am not eating, you will find me resting ....

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Another anniversary

Another year has come and pass ..... its another anniversary ...... time really flies so fast .........

You guys remember Benji ? 13 September 2008 is the date when Benji will be away from us for 4 years. I bet my dear Benji must have made lots of friends over at the Rainbow Bridge.

4 long years ..............

I missed Benji so much ................................................

*****a wordless week*********

5 Comments:

At 10:53 pm, Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Wow! Time sure does fly fast...I think Benji has made a trillion more friends in Rainbow Bridge by this year!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

 
At 4:30 am, Blogger BenTheRotti said...

awww so sad, I'm sure he made lots of friends and is having a great time at the bridge though.
Don't be sad little one, forever in your heart so forever in your life

rotti slobbers and kisses,

Ben xxxx

 
At 1:29 pm, Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

That is a nice tribute to Benji. You think he met Fufu up there?

~ Girl girl

 
At 11:30 am, Blogger Lindsay said...

Booboo, don't be so sad. He's watching over you, and he wouldn't want you to feel bad. He's healthy and happy and has all the good things. And he will be there when you eventually (not soon!) join him.

Brown dog kisses,
Dannan

 
At 5:40 pm, Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

I hope Benji is happy with his friends and loved ones in rainbow bridge.

Simba x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home