Puggy's World

I am a pug who loves FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, FOOD and more FOOD :) Nothing gets me more excited than FOOD, when I am not eating, you will find me resting ....

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Visit to my friend

So !!! Rumours have it that my Gal Gal went to visit some of my DWB friends !!

Wait, these are not rumours, it has been confirmed by Girl Girl the hammie, Goofy, Ben Ben the Collie, .....

One thing I dont quite understand is how can the human stuffs so MUCH FOOD into them ???? I mean look at those pictures !!! I am sure those good food can last a life time !!! faint .... dont you think those humans are just PLAIN greedy ? .... the least they should do is to safe some for us right ?????

I am staging a protest ! I refused to talk to them until they serve us something nice to eat !!!

Anyone wants to join me ?

5 Comments:

At 1:09 am, Blogger Deetz said...

Hi Poopoo
Its very nice meeting you. Thanks for your comment on my bloggie, it made me giggle lots and lots
Deetzy

 
At 8:59 am, Blogger Ben & Darling said...

BooBoo, you are too old for the protest...what if you faint before getting the food??

slurpy licks,
BenBen

 
At 8:29 am, Blogger Ben & Darling said...

Im Twinkle!!!!!!!!!!! Twinkle!!!!!!!! Twinkle la!!!!!!!!!!!!

no slurpy licks,
Twinkle

 
At 5:33 pm, Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Humans are always eating and drinking. Its so unfair.

Simba x

 
At 11:14 am, Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Are you sure you can dont eat?

~ Girl girl

 

Post a Comment

<< Home