Puggy's World

I am a pug who loves FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, FOOD and more FOOD :) Nothing gets me more excited than FOOD, when I am not eating, you will find me resting ....

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Awards and Tags

Ok, I know that a lot of doggies and hammies had tags me for some entries, but old me just do not know what exactly to do with it ..... now, let me TRY to do my tags and awards ......

***Scratch head*** Where should I start ......... let me TRY

Cocoa & Barley are new dloggers on the blog and they have given this award to me
Dont you think this is just so cool ? Oh yes ! Remember to visit Cocoa & Barley often yeah ?

Ok , Ok , Ok ..... Ben Ben the Collie, I know, I know, I have been a lazy dlogger who does not blog as often as I should, but can you just stop rubbing it it ????? At least I am blogging now right ? RIGHT ?????

Oh yes, back to this award, Cocoa & Barley says

1) Add the logo of the award to your blog (Ok, great ! How do I do that ? ...... *Phew* after fumbling around for 15mins, I finally got that done ! )
2) Add a link to the person who awarded it to you
3) Nominate 7 other blogs
4) Add links to those blogs on your blog
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs


Ok, now I am going to give this award to the following dloggers on the blog, Dannan, Brutus, Aggie, Harry, Peanut, Karma, and Sweepy !

All the 7 dloggers above are pretty new to DWB, lets give them a warm lick and kisses to welcome them!!! ***slurp slurp slurp*** and yes, do drop by their blogs yeah ?

Ok, I have decided, that I will stop at this award today, my bed bed is waiting for me ..... zzzzzzZZZZZZ

13 Comments:

At 10:58 pm, Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Congrats on your awards! Just met Cocoa & Barley too. They both look like fun doggies don they?! hehe!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

 
At 11:15 pm, Blogger Harry Pugalicious said...

Thanks for the award! I'll get Mom to add it for me. Looks like you have a pretty big family there. I can't wait to read more of your blog!

 
At 10:39 am, Blogger Sweepy said...

Boo, woo-woo-hee-haw! Ok, I got here just in time! Ok, I'll try to see if I can post the award soon enough because I am forever in sloooooow band. Anyway, thanks pawsome big! And have a great rollickin' week!

Stay sane.
...and safe.

 
At 7:08 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Boo Boo! So nice to meet you. Thank you very much for the award- it's fantastic!! I will post about it later today. Congratulations to you as well on receiving the award :) XOXO Peanut

 
At 7:08 am, Blogger Joe Stains said...

Congrats on your awards, have a good snooze.

 
At 8:39 am, Blogger Ben & Darling said...

Finally.............


slurpy licks,
BenBen

 
At 4:10 pm, Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Congratulations on your award.

Simba x

 
At 6:35 am, Blogger Brutus and Miley said...

Thanks for the award! Be careful boo boo!

 
At 5:26 pm, Blogger Kess And Her Mama said...

Hi Boo Boo. Came over from DWB's Paw It Forward. Looks like we have some common friends :-) You're the first pug we've met on-line. Actually, come to think of it, we've not met any Pugs in real life either. So, we're very pleased to meet you.

 
At 11:25 pm, Blogger Aggie said...

Thanks for my Award....Mom just got around to posting it! She is a little slow.

 
At 11:25 pm, Blogger Aggie said...

Thanks for my Award....Mom just got around to posting it! She is a little slow.

 
At 4:53 pm, Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

COngrats on your awards Boo Boo..
(FINALLY you are posting.. sleep less, blog more! Hehehe)

 
At 2:49 am, Blogger Brutus and Miley said...

we've tagged you for a meme

 

Post a Comment

<< Home