Puggy's World

I am a pug who loves FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, FOOD and more FOOD :) Nothing gets me more excited than FOOD, when I am not eating, you will find me resting ....

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

A fall from the bed

I was sleeping on the bed together with the human yesterday night, and suddenly, Gal Gal heard a very loud "POOOOMMM" and woke up to find me on the floor .........

Ouch ......... silly me fell from the bed onto the floor .......... OUCHYYYYY .... .... But no worries, I am alright.

Gal Gal woke up immediately and check that I was alright, and put me onto the bed again ..... but I stood up again and stare at the floor, I WANT TO GET DOWN .....

So Gal Gal thought I needed the loo and carry me to the loo ..... and put me to bed again ...... but I stood up AGAIN and stare at the floor, I WANT TO GET DOWN ......

So Gal Gal thought I needed some water and carry me to my water bowl ..... and put me to bed again ...... but I stood up AGAIN and stare at the floor, I WANT TO GET DOWN .....

This time, the smart gal finally give up and carry me from the bed and promptly put me on the floor ......... Guess what I did ?

I ran to my food bowl and started eating my leftover dinner ..................


That silly Gal Gal, what can be more important than my beauty sleep, FOOD OF COURSE !!! not the loo or water ...............

8 Comments:

At 1:28 pm, Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Wahaha.. Someone fell from the bed?? Wahahah..

 
At 2:21 pm, Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Ouch! I'm sure you didn't fall off the bed. You wanted to jump down but becoz of your weight, *ahem* ya know what happens. SPLAT!!! But glad to know you're not hurt. Chloe's legs spread apart when she falls flat on the floor. It's so funny!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

 
At 4:22 pm, Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

So many blogs to catch up on. Hope everyone is fit and well.

Simba x

 
At 1:13 am, Blogger Par said...

hahahaa...
your a funny one!
Glad your alright though.

 
At 1:04 pm, Blogger Joe Stains said...

Tanner falls out of bed a LOT. Glad you are ok!!

 
At 1:00 pm, Blogger Ben & Darling said...

Old man falling down the bed, yee ya yee ya Oooo!!!

WAkkkaka, you are sooooooo funny. I thought you scare of sleeping on the bed again...but but you want to EAT!!! how could you NOT finish your food in the first place??????

there is always NO leftover in our bowl.

BenBen

 
At 1:30 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahaha!!
Of course food is more important than your beauty sleep!

 
At 6:28 pm, Blogger Hammer said...

Dear Boo Boo
We're so pleased you did not hurt yourself falling off the bed. Sorry we haven't been visiting. We've missed you and Gal Gal.
Lots of Love from Hammer and Susan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home