Puggy's World

I am a pug who loves FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, FOOD and more FOOD :) Nothing gets me more excited than FOOD, when I am not eating, you will find me resting ....

Friday, November 21, 2008

See you around , Ms Morning birdy

Oh yeah !!!!!! Patches is finally home with her mum !!!! This is such a big piece of news to ME and the human. Why ? Now, let me tell you why.

You see, in my family, Boy Boy the CKCS is the talkative one, he talks (ie whine) whenever he wants anything, and yes, I mean anything, he talks when he wants a walk, he talks when he wants to pee, he talks when he wants to poo, he talks when he wants to eat ...... he practically talk talk talk talk talk and makes lots of noise when he wants anything at all. Oh yes, he talks also when he gets scolded, its just like he is grumbling ......... but ..... he talks (ie whine) for a reason!!

Now you see, ever since Patches comes to my house, for some unknown reason, she talks every morning !!!! And we have no idea who or what or why is she talking, she just wake up and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk .... and it can last for the whole one hour when the human are preparing themselves to work.

On the second day, Patches started talking early in the morning again, before the human wakes up, until the human couldnt take it any more and threw the pillow in her direction and told her to shut up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But do you think she did ? no !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she continue talking.

And she only stop talking when the humans step out of the house ............. WHATS WRONG WITH HER !!!!!!!!!!??????????

Phew ! I am so glad that now we can have a quiet morning ......... every morning ......... quiet morning is so good .........

by the way, anyone knows what Patches was talking about every morning ?

Oh yeah, by the way, I sure miss her ........ she is one cutie sweetie pie .

5 Comments:

At 12:00 pm, Blogger Lindsay said...

Hi, Boo Boo, I've missed you so much! Hopefully The Girl will be bringing me by more often now!

I'm glad to hear that you finally have some peace and quiet!

Brown dog kisses,
Dannan

 
At 10:31 am, Blogger The Musketeers said...

Thanks for hopping by ,
mind if we link you ??

 
At 12:37 pm, Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Boo Boo!
Thanks for coming to visit my blog!
I read on Bond's blog about Patches!
That talking, talking, talking in the morning sure does not sound good!
Now you can enjoy quiet and peaceful mornings!
Have a great weekend
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

 
At 8:36 pm, Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Get up! Get up! Get up! Get up! Get up! I don't care what you throw at me, I am not going to stop! Get up! I guess that's what she's been trying to say???

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

 
At 5:58 pm, Blogger Baron & Sumo said...

The Luna ECS is it this Luna --> http://justdogadopt.blogspot.com/

How come the ppl describle until the dog so poor thing leh..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home