Puggy's World

I am a pug who loves FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, FOOD and more FOOD :) Nothing gets me more excited than FOOD, when I am not eating, you will find me resting ....

Monday, December 29, 2008

I got bitten !!!

Last night I was feeling very tired after all the SLEEPING, EATING and running around the house, that I felt like sleeping again.

So I went to my bed in the living room and look for my bed. when I approached the bed, Girl, the CKCS was already sleeping on the bed, as it is MY BED, I went over and want to sit on it.

But before I can do anything, that stupid gal lunged at me and bite my face .......... immediately, i screamed so loudly.......

That stupid Girl bite my face and I had a small little wound near my eyes, but its nothing serious although it swell up last night.

Gal Gal the human was not very happy about it, she punished Girl the CKCS real HARDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD for starting the fight ...... and had her confined in a room all by herself !!! hmmmmmmmm ....... she is still in that room all alone now, and we had not heard any sound from that room since last night, I wondered what had the human done to her ..... maybe they are cooking her for our dinner tonight ?

Ouch ouch ouch, I want to go sleep now, rest my wound, I must look handsome for the new year :)

In case you need to know, this is the culprit who bite me and refuse to have her photo taken !


Stay away from her fangs !!!!

8 Comments:

At 12:00 pm, Blogger Ms. ~K said...

Love your blog and pups!!!

 
At 12:40 pm, Blogger The Musketeers said...

Aww ~ Boo ! You take care & Stay away from her alright ! Ask Bond to stay away from her too ! BOL !

 
At 3:56 pm, Blogger Katharine said...

Poor BooBoo , how dare she bite you. But don't worry , stay close to Bond and i m sure you will be safe...

 
At 11:31 am, Blogger Lorenza said...

Ouuuuch!
Stay away from her!
You need to rest a lot to enjoy the celebration of the New Year!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

 
At 3:50 am, Blogger Joe Stains said...

omdog, that is terrible!! Time for revenge??

 
At 1:08 am, Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Aww, she shouldn't have done that to you. Poor you. I guess you were no longer tired after that. Is she still being punished?

HAP HAP NEW YEAR!

Pooped from celebrating,
Solid Gold Dancer

 
At 2:21 am, Blogger Eduardo said...

Hi! My name is Eduardo, I'm a puggle who loves to snuggle! I would like to add you to my snuggle buddies list, I enjoy your blog! Please feel free to visit my blog, and let's be friends!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

 
At 10:27 am, Blogger Patches said...

awwwwww.. my poor lao peh boiflen..

let me kiss you *slurpy slurply licks* they said dog's saliva have healing properties, i hope mine will do you good :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home