Puggy's World

I am a pug who loves FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, FOOD and more FOOD :) Nothing gets me more excited than FOOD, when I am not eating, you will find me resting ....

Monday, December 22, 2008

So many things to blog !! So LITTLE TIME !!

I have 2 important news to announce today. One is LUNA IS UP FOR ADOPTION

Luna is a female cocker spaniel looking for a NEW HOME !!! Look how sweet she is


Girl Girl had the opportunity to meet up with her last week and she has such good temperament, she is so mild and cool ! She didn't even react when Girl Girl bite her or pretend to strangle her !!! (ok, please dont ask me what is wrong with my Girl Girl, I got absolutely NO IDEA why she wants to do that to a nice dog like luna!!)

There will be an adoption drive this sunday (28 Dec) at The Beach Hut at East Coast Park from 9am to 2pm. And you will be able to spot her easily !

Like any other dogs / puppies, she will need some basic potty training when she is at her NEW home, other than that, she is a very nice dog.

Help pass the word around will you ? LUNA NEEDS A GOOD HOME !!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

You guys remember Patches ? That little mop which came to stay with us ? Well, she she ... she .... she broke my heart ...... she say that I have body odour ........ ***sigh***

Well, you see, previously, Girl Girl give me a bath every week, but as I aged, she has been giving me lesser and lesser bath. She will only bath me when I stink. My best friend Benji and Boy Boy the poodle both passed away the next day after they had their bath.

Now that I am aging, Girl Girl has the phobia of me going away after my next bath, so she tries to prolong it as much as she can ........

So I dont really blame Patches for saying I have body odour ...... its all Girl Girl's fault !!!!!

Ok, I got to be really realistic here, I know there are many sad vibes going around in DWB recently, but I will start the next few post on my ageing process, so that other dogs can look out for the signs of ageing, which many owners have been deliberately avoiding the topic. Come back in February if you dont want to have any of this sad vibes around ok ? Cos I know the next few post is sad, but informative. :)

See you soon ::)

5 Comments:

At 5:29 pm, Blogger Bae Bae said...

I have an idea that you dont have to bath and you wont get BO. How about you use deoderant?

~ Bae

 
At 7:15 pm, Blogger Amber-Mae said...

We're hoping Luna finds a new living home. You got B.O.? That's bad but it's okay since you're a guy. Guys always have body odor & they always hardly use any deodorant. I guess that's normal right? Ha, boys!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

 
At 8:08 am, Blogger Katharine said...

There is so many types of perfume for dogs that you can use...

Twister & Furby

 
At 11:24 am, Blogger Lorenza said...

I hope Luna finds a lovely forever home soon!
I will be back to see your next posts!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

 
At 3:57 pm, Blogger Katharine said...

Good Job ! So happy that Luna has got a new home...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home