Puggy's World

I am a pug who loves FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, FOOD and more FOOD :) Nothing gets me more excited than FOOD, when I am not eating, you will find me resting ....

Friday, January 02, 2009

I am fine :)

Thanks for all the concern, I am fine!

Let me tell you in details what actually happen that day. Girl the CKCS was eating something NOT yummy on MY bed, and when I went over to take over my bed, that not-so-lady lady just suddenly lunged at me and attacked my handsome face. There was some exchange of words between the both of us and Gal Gal the human came and broke up the fight, chased Girl the CKCS away from MY bed, punished the CKCS and put me down on MY bed.


After she was done with punishing the CKCS, she came and kiss me, but she was shocked to see that the WHOLE of my left eyes is bloodied !!! No exageration, it was the whole eye, she thought that the CKCS had punctured my eyes or something.


As it was past midnight then, I did not go to the vet. Gal Gal the human give me first aid immediately.


But luckily I only had a tear on my eye lid and my balls, I mean eye balls, are still intact and not injured. Phew !!!


Oh, Girl the human punished the CKCS soooooooooooooooo HARD that the CKCS did not dare to come near to me or the human for the whole day, when she sees either of us, she practically went into hiding.


Well, I shall be forgiving and forgive her then:)


Oh, this is my handsome eye and face. No visible wounds :)

Still Handsome right ?

9 Comments:

At 11:59 pm, Blogger The Musketeers said...

Glad to know that you're fine (:

 
At 8:57 am, Blogger Katharine said...

Lucky your human is around to stop the act on time... get well soon !
Luv
Twister & Furby

 
At 11:58 am, Blogger Lorenza said...

Sure it was not nice of her. Glad you are ok!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

 
At 6:39 am, Blogger Quinvale AstaLaVista Baby said...

Happy Paw Year, Boo Boo, little mate,

Mum has finally stawted updating my blog!
I'm soo happy you're OK. please take it easy.

xxx Asta (Oz)

 
At 4:22 pm, Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

I'm finally back from rehab and blogging again. Happy new year.

Simba x

 
At 4:48 pm, Blogger Amber-Mae said...

My oh my, sounded like a serious injury but luckily your eyeball still intact. Yeah, you're still handsome but a little wrinkly. Hee!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

 
At 2:44 am, Blogger Life With Dogs said...

Get well soon, and enjoy that nap!

 
At 12:16 pm, Blogger Lindsay said...

What a scary story! We're glad to hear you're okay, BooBoo.

Brown dog kisses,
Dannan

 
At 7:46 pm, Blogger Wei Qian said...

Hello,

hopes you get well real soon! (: take cares

Best regards

 

Post a Comment

<< Home