Puggy's World

I am a pug who loves FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, FOOD and more FOOD :) Nothing gets me more excited than FOOD, when I am not eating, you will find me resting ....

Friday, February 27, 2009

New Villager !!!

Oh man !!! I am so excited now !!!! So So So excited !!! Guess what ?

WE HAVE A NEW VILLAGER in our smal tiny village !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is us checking out the new villager
I guess we must have freak him out A LOT !!! He just stay there STIFF !! STIFF LIKE A STATUE to let us check him out, he didnt even dare move .... I guess he didnt have much of a choice as we had corner him .... HIAK HIAK HIAK HIAK .....

Oh Yes! For his sad story and how he came to know about our village, its all here

I think this is all BOND'S fault !!! If he had not been so cute, so adorable, so ........... Mr A would not have purchase any dog !!! So we think it is all HIS FAULT !!!!!!

5 Comments:

At 9:44 am, Blogger natalie said...

so cute! i can't wait to meet him in 'dog'son!

 
At 10:37 am, Blogger Kelli said...

Hi Boo Boo!
He is such a cute husky pup! What a sad story he had, I wish peoples would all think of dogs as a lifetime commitment and not just toss them out when they don't want them anymore. Anyways, I am happy that you have a new villager! I hope you become great friends!
:) Tibby

 
At 3:39 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

Does the new villager have a name?

~ Bae

 
At 3:37 pm, Blogger Suzuki said...

Hello there!
It's furry nice to meet you. I came across your blog through Paw It Forward. Stop by my bog sometime, I like to make new friends :)
Big licks to you
Suzuki
xxx

 
At 10:17 pm, Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Your house is getting full! I'm glad you guys will be keeping him. He still looks like a little puppy. Poor guy. His 1st owner should think twice 1st before purchasing any dog.

Belly jiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

 

Post a Comment

<< Home