Puggy's World

I am a pug who loves FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, FOOD and more FOOD :) Nothing gets me more excited than FOOD, when I am not eating, you will find me resting ....

Friday, February 06, 2009

Recession

Recession is a big word to us doggies, it actually does not make too much sense to us.

I heard the human say Recession = Cut cost. ..... both are big words to me........

But recently, I saw the human do this to us....... this is our ORIGINAL pee pad

Look at the size compare to our food bowl.

Recently, the humans have cut the above pee pad into 8 pieces and this is what you see now
LOOK AT THE SIZE NOW !!! Luckily we are now smart enough to pee ONTO the pee pad and not outside ........

Any idea what is this recession and cost cutting thingy ? Are they edible? good or bad ?

Let me go figure that out in my dreams zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz


6 Comments:

At 5:08 pm, Blogger chelsea + apple said...

mai mommy says that if you go to costco you'z can buy big pads!! and cut them smaller for less cost

 
At 5:53 pm, Blogger Amber-Mae said...

That's one small space to pee. Each & everyone of you share the same pad?

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

 
At 1:45 am, Blogger Lorenza said...

I have no idea what recession is but I've heard is not something good!
I am sure it is not easy to pee on that small piece of pad!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

 
At 10:33 pm, Blogger Twinkle a.k.a Chicken Little said...

Wahahhahahahaha!!!!!!!!
Poor you. Must aim ngam ngam.


slurpy licks,
Twinkle

 
At 5:51 am, Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

That is just about big enough to pee on!

Simba and Jazzi xx

 
At 6:09 pm, Blogger natalie said...

i have tagged you for an award :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home