Puggy's World

I am a pug who loves FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, FOOD and more FOOD :) Nothing gets me more excited than FOOD, when I am not eating, you will find me resting ....

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!

Happy Lunar New Year to all my friends !!!!

Its a NEW YEAR and a NEW BEGINNING !!!!

As we welcome the new year, we also welcome 2 new additions to our small village, anyone can guess who the new additions to our village is ?

We were having a small village conference yesterday with the 2 new additions (in fact only one is new) yesterday.

Boo Boo (BB) : Welcome to our village ! As a village head, each of us shall now brief you on our village rules. So LISTEN UP, especially the new guys !

Zen : YAWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Bond : I cant remember which rule number this is, but it says "NO fighting is allowed - if you must fight, please do not draw blood, or else .........(oppppssss, its the Chinese New Year now, I am not supposed to say bad or threatening things, so please fill in the blank ............

Zen : Yeah Yeah Yeah ........

Girl Girl the CKCS : No peeing or pooing except INSIDE the toilet, or else ........... **piak piak piak*** ........

Boy Boy the CKCS : No running outside the house and gate, or else ............ ***whisper : dont ever come back*** .... As a guide, do not cross the line shown in the below pic


Boo Boo : ok !! These are the basic house rules, learn them well and you will enjoy your stay here.

Zen : Hey ! Patches ! Didnt you tell me this is a nice holiday resort ? Didnt you tell me the people and dogs here are nice ? How come you didnt tell me about all these rules !!?? I felt like I am in prison !!

Patches : Hey Sistar ! Everything comes with a price ! You want to enjoy resort facilities you have to pay with a price ! you didnt ask me for the price tag .........

Boo Boo, Bond, Girl Girl the CKCS, Boy Boy the CKCS, Patches : ****EVIL GRIN*****

1 Comments:

At 10:48 am, Blogger Bae Bae said...

Got pawty in your house? Never jio me! I also wanna come!

~ Bae

 

Post a Comment

<< Home