Puggy's World

I am a pug who loves FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, FOOD and more FOOD :) Nothing gets me more excited than FOOD, when I am not eating, you will find me resting ....

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Boo Boo the Chef at work

This is the first time that I am showing off my cooking skills, all this skills doesn't come easy. You need lots of practise to make it perfect.

First of all, you need minced beef / chicken / pork or any meat. You have to decide the quantity. But the quantity should be enough to feed a village. I have a small village here, so I am only cooking this much

Next, put in 4 raw eggs, or you decide the amount of eggs that you need.

Then mix the egg and meat until it is very even and lay the patty on a plate like this. You may want to draw some lines on the patty so that it will be evenly cooked.
Next, put the whole plate into a steamer and steam for about 7 minutes and your dinner is ready !!!

Oh wait ! remember we had 4 eggs earlier, DO NOT throw away the egg shell. Egg shell are good source for calcium. What you can do is to get a pounder, put all the egg shell in, like this And you just keep pounding and pounding for about 5 minutes and you should get powdered egg shell like this
You can sprinkled the egg shell onto the meat and your dinner is ready !!! Start chomping pal !

Oh ! I didnt have time to take photos before I eat ! who does that anyway ?

8 Comments:

At 5:18 am, Blogger Quinvale AstaLaVista Baby said...

G'day Boo Boo,

Bwing your delicious burgers down hewe fow a good ol' Aussie Bar B Q, then we can go swimming!

xxx Asta (Oz)

 
At 11:12 am, Blogger Lorenza said...

Simple and delicious!
Thanks for sharing it!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

 
At 1:21 pm, Blogger Twinkle a.k.a Chicken Little said...

What??? You didnt take the pic of the outcome???? Cant you wait for a sec??? Old man Old man....

slurpy licks,
Twinkle

 
At 2:31 pm, Blogger Wei Qian said...

Hello Boo Boo,

the great chef ^^ thanks for sharing your reciept.

Best regards

 
At 3:04 am, Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Woah! Looks like a giant meat patty! Hope it tasted really good. I bet it did!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

 
At 4:40 am, Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Now that is what I call dinner!!

Simba x

 
At 9:31 am, Blogger Joe Stains said...

dang that looks delicious. what a great idea for the shells!!

 
At 8:46 pm, Blogger Angel n Miko said...

Hey Boo Boo !
Cool !! I didn't know egg shells are edible =x
It looks real delicious !!

Huggs&Kisses
Angel

 

Post a Comment

<< Home