Puggy's World

I am a pug who loves FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, FOOD and more FOOD :) Nothing gets me more excited than FOOD, when I am not eating, you will find me resting ....

Monday, April 10, 2006

Kangaroo Tails

Gal Gal bought me some smoked Kangaroo tails, or the aussie calls it roo tail, last week.

This is the first time that I have seen a roo tail, well, we do not have that many Kangaroo in Singapore. :P

It actually taste very nice, smell very nice, just that its a bit oily. I was told that the oil is actually from the kangaroo themselves. But not to worry, had already pressed out some of the oil before the roo tails were served.

I only managed to have one last week. it tasted quite good, very good in fact. And the roo tail helps to clean my teeth too !!

I hope to have more roo tails soon.

Will post up the pics very soon :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home