Puggy's World

I am a pug who loves FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, FOOD and more FOOD :) Nothing gets me more excited than FOOD, when I am not eating, you will find me resting ....

Monday, April 24, 2006

My Family - Part 3

Boy Boy Junior

Boy Boy is a CKCS which Fat Fat adopted from Doggiesite

Boy Boy is a very cute, sweet and nice little chap. He has grown closer to me ever since Benji's departure. I am now his big brother, in the sense that he cant sleep and sleep without me.

He actually whines a lot, and yes, i mean HELL A LOTTTTTTTTTTT ... when he cant sees me .... *faint*** .... is he gay or what?

Boy Boy is actually very vocal, when he first came, he barks a lot and obviously Fat Fat wasn't too happy about it and he has since undergone some intensive crash course to make him learn that barking isn't good.

He has since improve a lot and YES A LOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT ..... that he is now not as barkish.

Look at his sweet face ..............


Flying ears !!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home