Puggy's World

I am a pug who loves FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, FOOD and more FOOD :) Nothing gets me more excited than FOOD, when I am not eating, you will find me resting ....

Friday, April 21, 2006

My Family - Part 2

Benji

Benji is my best pal and also "Dad". We are the "Father-and-son" tag team. :) ... and I love him heaps !!!!!

Fat Fat got Benji first, so Benji was my playmate since my first day home. And yes, it was love at first sight for both of us :) Benji was a fatherly figure to me. He love me so much that he is always very protective of me, saving the best toy and food for me. And errr ... yes, he also protects me from all the beatings when I am naughty .... hiak hiak hiak hiak ....

This is handsome Benji. See how furry he is, so unlike me ... hiak hiak



And this is a photo of us :) See how photogenic is he ....



Unfortunately, Benji left me about 1 1/2 years ago due to old age too.

But its ok, Benji and Boy Boy Senior are waiting for us over at rainbow bridge :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home