Puggy's World

I am a pug who loves FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, FOOD and more FOOD :) Nothing gets me more excited than FOOD, when I am not eating, you will find me resting ....

Monday, May 08, 2006

Post elections

Remember the talking lorries which comes to my place and keep saying "VOTE FOR ME ! VOTE FOR ME" or something like that ?

Well, for once on saturday, I didnt get to see them as I heard its election day or something, whatever that means, I cant be bother anyway ...

But today ..... they are back again .... arggggggg ..... but the differences is, instead of "VOTE FOR ME" .. they now say "THANK YOU" ... and instead of the normal lorries, they now comes in "topless" double decker buses which looks like this



what else can I say? I wonder what they are coming in tomorrow? errr ... Maybe the Ducky tour boat or something along that line?

1 Comments:

At 4:02 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home