Puggy's World

I am a pug who loves FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, FOOD and more FOOD :) Nothing gets me more excited than FOOD, when I am not eating, you will find me resting ....

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Sleepless Night

I have been having sleepless nights this 2 weeks. All thanks to an irritating new born baby !!!

What I totally dont understand is why must baby wake up in the middle of the night and cry ???? i mean cant they just sleep through the night like me??

I gets irritated when the baby starts crying and I will always starts imagining things, I wonder whether anyone will comes into our room, etc etc, and thus I start barking.

And the worst part is when I starts barking, Boy Boy starts barking too ... And we will have a symphony or something. Obviously, Fat Fat wasnt happy about it and he will starts scolding us.

But but but but but .... why scold us when we are not the one starting it??? Why doesnt he scold the baby instead...

Well, anyway, I hopes the crying stop soon, its driving me NUTSSSSSSSSSSSS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home