Puggy's World

I am a pug who loves FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, FOOD and more FOOD :) Nothing gets me more excited than FOOD, when I am not eating, you will find me resting ....

Monday, April 24, 2006

My Family - Part 4

Bond

Well, you can read more about Bond here
:)

Ah Gal
Fat Fat and Gal Gal found Ah Gal along one of the Lorongs in Geylang. Well, initially, I was wondering what Fat Fat and Gal Gal were doing at Geylang until I found out that they went for dinner WITHOUT ME !!! ~!@#$%^&*()_+ Those 2 ungrateful ones ...

Anyway, Ah Gal is also a CKCS like Boy Boy Junior, except that she behaves more like a kangaroo. She shock all of us when we realise that she is able to jump over a 1.5m high baby gate and she is also brave enough to jump off a 2m high cupboard .... Thank God she didnt break her legs or something.

Well, the only conclusion I can draw is that all of us are too FAT to jump, and obviously, she is the most skinny than the rest of us.... well, she is a kangaroo incarnate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home