Puggy's World

I am a pug who loves FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, FOOD and more FOOD :) Nothing gets me more excited than FOOD, when I am not eating, you will find me resting ....

Monday, June 12, 2006

I dont want to visit a vet!!!!!!!!

Look at what I did to try to stop Fat Fat and Gal Gal to send me to the vet ..... I sit at the driver's seat hoping that they would get the idea that we are NOT going to the vet .....



But Fat Fat just carried me onto the passenger seat, where I am supposed to be ....

***sigh**** .... How I wish I was as heavy as Bond (29KG) .... I am sure there is no way for Fat Fat to move me then .... *sigh***

2 Comments:

At 8:30 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boo boo, You look so cute!

I realised when you and your friends visit a vet, you guys behave very well. Sometimes abit too well, shivering as well...

 
At 9:30 am, Blogger Boo Boo said...

hmm .... I want to follow you to a vet next time ... makes sure you dont shiver ... :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home