Puggy's World

I am a pug who loves FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, FOOD and more FOOD :) Nothing gets me more excited than FOOD, when I am not eating, you will find me resting ....

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Home cooked food

I get to eat home cooked food at least once a week (sometimes more) when Gal Gal is free.

This is what we normally eat


Chicken, beef and pumpkin .... sometimes, we get fish, potato, carrot and other veges, depending on which is cheaper in the market **LOL**


Cut the above and into the steamer it goes


Plus a bit of organic macroroni .... but not too much though, I get about 6 to 7 sticks of these

YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY ..... burp .........

By the way, the above portion is for ALL OF US ..... but how I wish I can get to eat ALL OF THOSE ..... burppp .... excuse me ....

2 Comments:

At 10:52 am, Blogger Jay said...

Wow... organic some more! Boo Boo, you are so lucky!

Hmmm, can you share your yummy food with me? Please.....

 
At 6:24 pm, Blogger Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Yummo Boo-Boo, can we come over for dinner ?
Love
Opy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home