Puggy's World

I am a pug who loves FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, FOOD and more FOOD :) Nothing gets me more excited than FOOD, when I am not eating, you will find me resting ....

Monday, July 10, 2006

My New Bed

Remember my sleeping rack?

Well, for the past months, I refused to sleep in my normal sleeping rack as I think that being on the 1st level of the rack, I am too far away from the humans, after much protesting, Gal Gal relented and got me a NEW BED !!! ...

Well, its not exactly a new bed, but its definitely better than nothing ...

here is my new bed, errrr .... rack is the word


wow .... so comfortable


Close up


What the human did was to give me a towel to "complete" my bed :)


Yawn ........... I am a happy pug .... night night ... yawn ..........

5 Comments:

At 12:09 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Boo boo, careful not to fall off your 'bed'.

 
At 11:13 am, Blogger Jay said...

Boo Boo, you look satisfied on your new 'bed'.

One question though - do you jump up the 'bed' yourself?

 
At 6:50 pm, Blogger Boo Boo said...

Tommy : Oh yeah ! I forgot to mentioned about that. Wait, let me update my blog.

Jay : Unfortunately, I am too fat to jump up, I need Gal Gal or Fat Fat to carry me up ..... time for me to start exercising ... >.<

 
At 8:16 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Georgia divorce online paris hilton movie volkswagen new beetle usata culinary houston in school Artisan cooking school grand haven culinary schools washington seatle Clinic doctor loss weight Find mini vacuum cleaner eugene oregon lane community college cooking school Cooking schools in delaware

 
At 10:59 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! area rugs 0.02 http://www.handbags-knockoffs-wholesale.info/find-correct-size-area-rug.html Milliken area rugs zulu zebra Living room facelift Vacuum cleaners vacuum Indapendence hummer Ralph lauren furniture and bedding for kids Pre paid cell phone calling cards Black and decker spacesaver coffe maker parts

 

Post a Comment

<< Home