Puggy's World

I am a pug who loves FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, FOOD and more FOOD :) Nothing gets me more excited than FOOD, when I am not eating, you will find me resting ....

Friday, June 30, 2006

Sweet sweet revenge

Just the other day, Boy Boy the CKCS decided to pee INTO my food bowl after I was done with my food. Dont you think he was being a very naughty, rude, ill-mannered boy? Why would anybody want to pee into my food bowl ????????????

And I was very pissed with what he did, so guess what I did next? I quietly went over to his bowl and pee into his bowl too !!!!!!

But I was caught by Fat Fat, and I got a spanking for doing that. Luckily Gal Gal saw Boy Boy peeing into MY bowl, and he got a spanking from Fat Fat too ... hiak hiak hiak hiak ..... and guess what again? ..... After his spanking from Fat Fat, Gal Gal also give Boy Boy ANOTHER ROUND of spanking ...

hahahaha ... hohohoho .... DOUBLE ROUND OF SPANKING .....

that should teach that silly boy a good lesson ..... :)

3 Comments:

At 1:15 am, Blogger Ayatollah Mugsy said...

Vengeance is sweet, my friend. May the sweet taste of rawhide never leave your mouth.

 
At 1:28 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah.. boo boo.. you're so smart

 
At 9:35 pm, Blogger Boo Boo said...

hi mugsy ... rawhide ... hmmm .. unfortunately, Fat Fat does not feed me any rawhides, he says its not good for me ....

Does it really taste sweet ?? :)

joey : ... thank q ... I think so too ... hahaha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home