Puggy's World

I am a pug who loves FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, FOOD and more FOOD :) Nothing gets me more excited than FOOD, when I am not eating, you will find me resting ....

Monday, June 26, 2006

I cant see too clearly

I have been in a foul mood for the past week, and something is wrong with my eyes AGAIN ..... yes, I can't see clearly again.

I have been walking right into walls, racks, play pens etc for the past weeks. And I am not feeling very happy about it .... it hurts to bum your head into walls you know, just that I wanted to be a strong boy and pretended that nothing is wrong.

Well, this has happen about 2 yrs back, but the vet couldnt find anything wrong with my eyes, not cataract, not nothing .... and I regain my sight after Gal Gal applied Eye Mo for me everyday ....

I hope I can get rid of this temporary "blindness" soon. Because of this temporay blindness, I have also been feeling a bit uptight and insecured recently. I will wake up in the middle of the night and starts to panic when I cant see anything ... but Gal Gal is very nice to me, Gal Gal made a makeshift bed for me besides her bed and when I feel insecured in the night, all she have to do is to reach out her hands and pat me and I will be back to dreamland again ...

**MUACKS MUACKS*** I LOVE GAL GAL ...

5 Comments:

At 10:37 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Boo Boo, hope you get well soon! For my lucy, she had the same problem like you. She sometimes bang her head too.

Well, those were the days days, when she preferred to move very little and spent most of her time sleeping and resting.

 
At 9:04 am, Blogger Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hey Boo Boo,
I sure hope that you are feeling better soon. We are all thinking about you, and sending positive vibes your way. When you get better, still pretend that you aren't 100%, so you can get some more attention - that's what I am doing with my leg :-)
Love,
Opy

 
At 9:33 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boo Boo
Please take care...
XX

 
At 4:13 pm, Blogger Jay said...

Hope you are feeling better, Boo Boo. Take care!

 
At 8:38 pm, Blogger Boo Boo said...

Tommy : I still love to moves around VERY MUCH .... hahaha .... a lot of food is still waiting for me in the house .... *wink*

opy : Thanks for teaching me the trick pal ! I will pretend to be continuously sick, until and unless I hear the word "VET" .. hahaha

Joey : Thanks .... errr .... happy birthday to you in ADVANCE :)

Jay : Hi old pal !! Thanks, I will make sure that Gal Gal dont forget to put Eye Mo for me, then I am sure I can see clearly again ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home