Puggy's World

I am a pug who loves FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, FOOD and more FOOD :) Nothing gets me more excited than FOOD, when I am not eating, you will find me resting ....

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

new Bed - Part 2



Apparently, the human are very very very super duper mega surprised that I did not fall from my bed in the middle of the night. In fact, they wonder whether I turn around or moves at all !!

Actually, sleeping is an art and I intend to keep it a secret on how I managed not to fall from such a small bed. But, who knows, Gal Gal had a chance to watch me sleep while she was watching the World Cup the other day. So its no longer a secret now.

Well, our body has a balancing mechanism that helps us to keep our balance and when we sleep, we knows our surroundings sub-consciously, and we DO KNOW that we are sleeping on the edge of our bed, THAT'S WHY WE DO NOT FALL !!! Just like how human not fall off from their beds !!

Amazing isn't it?

And what if I need water or need to pee / poo in the middle of the night? SIMPLE !! Just whine and get the human's attention !!! TADA !!!

Aren't I a smartie?

3 Comments:

At 10:03 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boo boo, must be careful ok. What if you sleep-walk? Your bed is high!

Somemore you have long nails, it must be quite slippery for you! I reckon you make the 'click click' sound when you walk.

 
At 12:05 pm, Blogger Jay said...

Boo Boo, you are so smart! Like me!!!

But will your owners be like J? Sometimes when I whine, she ignores me and continues to sleep.... *pouts*

 
At 4:42 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Mature big tit galleries Schwinn tt jogging stroller Http black tailed jack Changing buick nailhead Amateur video strip poker Wi ice fishing report White diamond bracelet Volkswagen passatshift lock ohio license plate frames wholesale Prescription zoloft on line Exam insurance life medical no policy Vitamins during pregnancy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home