Puggy's World

I am a pug who loves FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, FOOD and more FOOD :) Nothing gets me more excited than FOOD, when I am not eating, you will find me resting ....

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Roo Tail

I am going to devote the next few posting to my favourite past time - FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD

I got my first roo tail a few months back. Roo tails are short for kangaroo tail.

They feels a bit oily but is definitely yummy ....

You can see from the video that I am so engrossed in eating my roo tail that nothing can stop or distract me.

Well, actually, Gal Gal is being very evil here. She says that when I eat, I am not supposed to snap at her if she wants to take my food away .... else I dont get to eat .... well, I always remember that .... but if its the other dogs who come and disturb me when I eat .... hiak hiak hiak .... I make sure that their face or nose is gone FOREVER .....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home