Puggy's World

I am a pug who loves FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, FOOD and more FOOD :) Nothing gets me more excited than FOOD, when I am not eating, you will find me resting ....

Monday, June 26, 2006

What happens to naughty boys?

Whenever I am caught doing naughty little things (YES !! just tiny little naughty things .... nothing big or spectacular), Gal Gal will ask, "WHAT HAPPENS TO NAUGHTY BOYS???"

And knowing how horrible Gal Gal can be to me .... (and for my own protection, I shall not say what she can do to me) ..... but this questions "WHAT HAPPENS TO NAUGHTY BOYS???" is good enough to send me into a repentance mode and this is the expression that I normally have



I promised to be a good boy, can you please forgive me ...

1 Comments:

At 6:20 am, Blogger Deanna said...

Wow, that's a great look! How can they stay mad?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home