Puggy's World

I am a pug who loves FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, FOOD and more FOOD :) Nothing gets me more excited than FOOD, when I am not eating, you will find me resting ....

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Hungry Hungry Hungry

This is me talking to the food when I am hungry, or rather, when I see food. I am not necessary hungry when I see food, sometimes I just can be greedy ..... thats y Gal Gal nickname me "Endless Pit" ....

Look at how my tiny little tail wags and Gal Gal is always very amused when I bark, I will jump everytime I barks .... Well, thats how sounds travel right? Jump higher then sounds travel right?

By the way, I always talks to my food before I eat, I will tell them not to be sad, I will make full use of them in my tummy :)

5 Comments:

At 3:50 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enough already ah... Ahaha!

 
At 8:40 pm, Blogger Boo Boo said...

NOT ENOUGH NOT ENOUGH !!! more food more food !!!!!! :)

I will share some of my food with you, Tommy, if I get MORE and got EXTRA ...>.<

 
At 8:50 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't believe you.
Endless pit.. the sky is the limit!

 
At 6:43 pm, Blogger Boo Boo said...

Thank God you didnt believe me ... hahaha ... then I shall finish ALL food myself ... yummy yummy :)

 
At 6:23 am, Blogger Deanna said...

You are like my sister Dakota. She barks whenever mom gets on the phone so she will get food to make her quiet!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home