Puggy's World

I am a pug who loves FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, FOOD and more FOOD :) Nothing gets me more excited than FOOD, when I am not eating, you will find me resting ....

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Bones Day

Weekends is BONES DAY .... And I love BONES DAY .... I get to chew a HUGE chunk of bones ALL BY MYSELF :)

You see, Fat Fat is way too lazy to help us clean our teeth, so he gives us a bone each and we are suppose to clean our teeth ourselves, which we do willinging and religiously :)



On days when I have no bones to chew, I will make do with this

1 Comments:

At 10:07 pm, Blogger Charlie - The Big Dog said...

Hi There

We had bones today aswell. It was great because we were allowed to bring them inside at sit by the fire and eat them. My dad took a video just like yours and he's going to try and put it on my blog so you can see me too!

Charlie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home